Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

IMO it’s not hard to be different. Don’t just say they have normal sex and leave it at that or that you get off on it. This is the extermly specific fetish forum. Come at the problem from different angles and make good use of the random tags to get some spice into it.

You want to build a post that either is an attack on the player in some way, ignores their supposed attack or shows how little it affected them.

Once this is over I’ll post mine. Let me know how good/bad it was.

The problem I see more then anything is the following (this forumbuild seems more prone to):

1. posts of the wrong type in the build area. People are constantly posting requests into angry replies, normal talk, and the non requiest topic section.

2. bad use of sanity destroying language. There are several I had to vote down which were overall well done except for the glaring missing hunk of text that turned a winner into gibberish IMO. I dunno if people dont preview or if some bug is hitting people.

3. Did I mention people not voting based on or paying attention to what the submission area was?

4. insane downvotes, I dunno if I am biased, but I can watch stuff that gets decent to good votes for days go to hell all the sudden in less then an hour. I suspect some klans are being morons, but why **** up the game content until it sucks bum.

I think a solution would be have the original forum creator have a go at approving the submissions when it is all done before it gets published. Yah it’s extra work, but if you care about the forum submission your name is about to go on then moving the requests out of angry replies or the general talk out of requests will make it a lot cleaner.

Also when voting on stuff in the 3 categories created by the forum submitter, if you are out of submissions for the week you no longer get any info up top telling you what you are browsing. For enemies and angry replies that’s not such a problem, but other areas lack any guidance for the kiddies.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!