Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Believe it or not, there was a great deal of discussion between Trout, Bingebot and I about the nature of these questions. I originally wanted even more options regarding gender identity and sexuality. Trout and Bingebot, always thinking in their programmer-ish binary, wanted to ditch anything other than “Male” and “Female.” We eventually compromised on “Other.”

Even though it might be troll-bait, I thought it would be useful to point to these stats lest anyone accuse Forumwarz of being homophobic. We celebrate the beautiful diversity of human sexuality here.

...and now, back to judging the Slashfic contest. Log in to see images!

Well, I was mostly surprised that you’d ask those sorts of questions at all in what’s pretty much a game feedback survey. I mean, gender I understand for statistical purposes, but I don’t see how specific sexual orientation would be relevant to anything. Though, with you saying it’s to show Forumwarz isn’t homophobic, it makes sense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!