Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

I tubmailed ET about this, and got a response.

original message:

1. Are new spiders planned for EP.3? Perhaps a spider shop?

2. Is the whole .moar trading system going to be taking place? As it is, I can’t be bumed to go search through the hundreds of bumhurt topics in GD.

3. If the idea I mentioned is acceptable, would it work to have it in as one of the spiders?

Thanks for reading, and please respond as your response will clear up some common questions/shut up many, many, MANY stupid ****ers.

Response:

1. I made the spiders an equippable item so that in the future you could get better ones. Not sure when it’ll happen, but there will definitely be new and better spiders available.

2. It’s on our list, yes. Unfortunately it requires a fair amount of work to implement so other things are going to happen first. But it is definitely coming.

3. I’m not crazy about the idea since it somewhat eliminates random drops, but in theory yes, it could be done as a particular spider.

——

I’m pretty sure this covers almost all questions related to .moar files and spiders, so this entire topic, basically. You people happy now?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!