Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DG

[RPG Codex]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

The Forumwarz logo in the upper left corner is missing, first i thought the problem would resolve itself but after a day i still have the exact same problem and nomatter what i try the PNG can’t seem to be found or loaded.

The missing logo also creates some other problems, for example the “DG is a stupid name, etc,...” black box overlaps some of the bumons that are normally below that, i can just about click the “forum” bumon.

And it doesn’t stop there cause when i wana battle a forum then nomatter how many times i refresh/reload page i can’t seem to enter a thread to battle in.

Same with bumons like. “deliveries”, nomatter what i do i can’t open it, and when i click it the entire page just jumps up.

I’m lost, any help plz?

DG edited this message on 03/08/2008 1:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!