Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

FalconFour Posted:

Just crashed again at the initial hand display, with the two errors pasted earlier.

It almost always seems to stop at the hand display, possibly due to delay in loading the images. Do you have it waiting to load, or does it just rapid fire commands? Too lazy to check the code, but that may be the problem… server is responding too slow and the script is crashing when what it’s expecting isn’t right under its nose…

it’s waiting, but i think there is a bug in how it waits, though i haven’t figured it out yet. Also, it would be impossible to really do it too fast, since the method the script uses is to trick the browser into thinking you have actually clicked the links, and you can’t click something that’s not there. But the whole “command is null” thing seems to indicate that. If anyone has any idea what the heck that error is, that would be really helpful, since i don’t even really know where the error is occuring properly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!