Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

shrtcat Posted:

Actually take time to read at least 10 proofs of www.godisimaginary.com plz.

How bout I take multiple religious studies courses at a top-rank University instead. Not for the sake of proving any one side right, but to understand the whole concept better. No, you’re right, I should read a fundamental atheist website instead.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Sir, science is as close as you can get to fact. Please provide a coherent argument instead of flaming people who disagree with you. The burden of proof rests on people who claim there is a deity who orchestrates the world to his command.

I’m not flaming the debate, nor any side of it. What I have a problem with is how this debate, among lesser and more gullible minds, has basically become a “who’s local sports team is better” debate. There is nothing new or progressive about the current generations proclivity toward atheism; it’s simply past generations acceptance of religion with a different wig.

Less generally, science of course as close as we are going to get to fact. I honestly am in awe over how much we as a species have “figured out”. What completely blows my mind is how much we don’t know. To think of ourselves as this great and knowledgeable species is the height of folly. We know such an insignificant amount that any pride we might feel should instantly be met with a truckload of humble.

Lol burden of proof in God arguement.

Edit: i got to use a semi-colon!

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 12/07/2008 3:45PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!