Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

generichaxor Posted:

1. deities are made up to explain things that science isn’t currently capable of explaining, like gravity, or where the first matter came from

2. people say that god made life and the earth

Earth is about 4.6 billion years old, and the first life on Earth appeared about 3.5 billion years ago. According to the Bible, the so-called god created both within a six day time span.

4.6 billion – 3.5 billion = 1.1 billion years that the Earth was around without life

1.1 billion years is over 66,916,666,666 times longer than 6 days

thus, its pretty safe to bumume that the story about god creating the world is complete lies

It’s also pretty ****ing selfish. I mean, come on. We’ve been here for pretty much no time at all. And then we have the balls to say OH LOL WE’RE GOD’S CHOSEN RACE LOLOLOLOL?

Edit: Not saying YOU’RE selfish, I’m saying that the people who think god chose them as the chosen race are selfish. Just for clarification.

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 12/07/2008 3:06PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!