Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

shrtcat Posted:

You raise an interesting point. I agree with your three points(I really like the corrupted file idea a lot), but I never mentionned trading .moar parts. Without the trading, I don’t see why they would have to sell for more than 5 mil. flezz.

Anyways, it’s just an idea.

Well, I was bumuming that ET eventually implements the trading system. I’m not sure, there have been way too ****ing many GD topics about it, and I’m not 100% sure that it was confirmed, but if it is, the price would have to be high. Think about it, if you can save up your money for 2 weeks or so, you’d have 5 mill, if your luck and charisma are pretty average. So, 2 weeks of grinding for fleez, and then you can enjoy the trading system, as you can then make/bumemble any file you could possibly want.

It would be like somebody releasing a machine that will build you a rock-star/I-have-too-much-money mansion, and selling it for $5.00. There wouldn’t be a housing market. See where I’m going with this?

ET really has the final say on how this goes, though. If he decides to make it only 5 mill or so, then the market will adjust accordingly. If he decides to make it 20 mill, then the market might go in a different direction. My only wish is that when ET does whatever he’s going to do, he checks it ****ing 15 times to make sure it’s nice and balanced, so we don’t have to go through listening to a bunch of bumhurt. (See also: Hackers)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!