Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Zeta Posted:

This would **** the .moar trading system in unimaginable ways. It should either be this or trading .moars, because you really can’t have both as people are asking for it.

Sorry, but I’m siding with the .moar system when it comes out. The only way I would support this is if it costed somewhere around the 10 – 20 million fleez zone, because at least then people would still have to work their bumes off for a while if they wanted it. Maybe the price should be even higher, because this would quite literally be the ultimate item. All you would need is this, and you can basically do make whatever you want.

Once you get this, though, there should only be three features:

1: It makes a list of .moar files that appear in a forum

2: It let’s you select which file you wish to get, and only parts from that file will be given. No “only get parts that you don’t have”. That would make it way too easy.

3: If you chose to use this to get only parts of a file you want, there needs to be a 5% chance of what I’m going to call file corruption. With file corruption, you don’t know it, but a piece that you get will be just that, corrupted, and you don’t know until you have all the parts and try to bumemble the file where you will be given an error message like “One or more parts of this file are corrupted. Deleting corupted files…”

Once that happens, you can go try again for the part you want.

Personally, I think this would be the only way this could be put in place along with the .moar trading system, as otherwise it would drive the price so far down they would be worthless.

You raise an interesting point. I agree with your three points(I really like the corrupted file idea a lot), but I never mentionned trading .moar parts. Without the trading, I don’t see why they would have to sell for more than 5 mil. flezz.

Anyways, it’s just an idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!