Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Celerysteve Posted:

After making a few threads here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I’d have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they’d never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can’t have that. You’re analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they’re rather contradictory. Why, there’s never even any variety here!

Celerysteve Posted:

If you aren’t an idiot, you made a world-clbum effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

Celerysteve Posted:

You’re nothing but a hypocritical bastard that, given the chance, would run a ****ing mile if it wasn’t for the fact that you have a computer to hide behind.

Celerysteve Posted:

I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond sgreat times and I wish you would go away.

Did you enjoy the delicious ED copypasta archive? Dumbbumes… YH(indeed)BT.

Nice posts you guys make by the way. More thoughtless, mind numbingly stupid banal bumholery… That’s so hard to find on the internet these days and requires lots of talent to produce. At least you could try to be funny — Oh wait I’m sorry — You’re you.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!