Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fidel Alejan-
dro Castro R-
uz

Avatar: 92016 Wed Dec 10 14:02:00 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Correnth Posted:

An easier implementation would probably be to have each .moar file set a flag on the character when its picked up that interacts with the random roll loot table to say “Player has these flags & has this spider equipped – Reduce loot chance of these files by x%”. Seems like it’d remove a step or two in the process.

My own personal suggestion, though, would be to have a series of main spiders (Simple [no reduction bonuses], Advanced [25% reduction bonus], Supreme [50% reduction bonus], and Ultra [75% reduction bonus] – all very expensive, to act as cash sinks), and then have a series of clbum-specific spiders.

Think of it like this: For the .moar files that add into secondary stats (sexiness, tears, ect. ect.), most of them only add into one specific secondary skill, as opposed to being completely beneficial for multiple clbumes. It’d take some additional work on ET’s end, but flagging each .moar file for a specific clbum (or as ‘generic’ for the ones that don’t add into secondary skills) and then releasing clbum-specific spiders that have a higher chance of snagging only the .moar files beneficial to your own character would make for a great high-level quest reward. I’d suggest that they don’t have any of the additional roll bonuses that the other, shop-purchasable spiders have, though, just to balance it out a bit – You can either complete the ones you’ve got, or you can go searching for the ones that are more beneficial to you. Maybe not have them pick up the ‘generic’ flagged .moar files either.

I like this guy’s idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!