Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KrackAddict

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

That is the OPPOSITE of sensible. If the clbumes were all the same, then what would be the point of having different clbumes in the FIRST place?

The stats are different because they’re not SUPPOSED to be the same! The clbumes are designed to be heterogeneous in play style and tactics.

Mario Kart has light, medium, and heavy characters, and MKW adds motorcycles.

D&D has clbumes running the gambit from bumbumins to wizards.

Warcraft, Starcraft, C&C, and basically every other strategy game ever made have different factions that are completely dissimilar.

I could provide an endless list of games where the differences are basically required for entertaining gameplay.

You want to know why you have so much def and so little off? Because trolls are designed to be able to take a serious beating and just shrug it off. They aren’t supposed to beat the enemy with powerful hits, they’re supposed to gradually take the enemy down with constant lower-grade abuse.

I agree with your point and disagree with one of your examples. Warcraft (the first 2 anyway) had 3 clbumes that were all practically the same from what I remember. It kinda made it lame because all the game was the pretty much the same from 3 different angles. The clbumes NEED to be different and as such, they ARE different.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!