Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

H4z0r Posted:

Your a moron kid.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe your girlfriend might object to you sharing that?

That’s right. It’s not just your male reproductive organ that will be covered in ****.

a) i used a condom, no **** on le male reproductive organ.

b) she doesn’t care what i tell random people neither her or i know in real life. no one here knows me, no one here knows her (other than me). she also wouldn’t care if i DID mention it to a close friend, considering she was sorta planning on mentioning it to two of her close friends (because she thought they’d get a kick out of it since last time they talked about it— a couple years ago— she had said she probably would never do it. now if i was sharing PICTURES, that would be a different story as anyone could stumble upon them. also, i only really use this username for here and demonoid, so there’s not really any risk of anyone we know finding this post in a random game they don’t play.

c) Log in to see images!

d) “You’re”, not “your”

FalCoN Posted:

You must have a very small male reproductive organ Log in to see images!

alas, alack! i have been insulted! but i need not feel the sting of it because, again, it’s the internet. i know the size of my parts, so does my girlfriend, that’s all that matters there. (i’ll give you a hint though, it’s not any smaller than the e-peen length [6.63”] beside my avatar. so if that’s small to you, you may be in need of re-tightening.)

Inertia Posted:

silicone based?

yes, silicone! it lubricates longer than water-based lubes, but it’s harder to get off (which is why some people don’t like it). and it’s condom compatible, unlike oil-based lubes or crisco!

Everybodyknows edited this message on 12/04/2008 11:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!