Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

How about we nerf solo vanilla back to 1 scoop like it used to be.. and we allow alts back into raids..

I still stand by the fact that raiding should be better than solo, but it shouldn’t keep solo players from playing. So some math…

Situation A – solo vanilla run

12 visits. Let’s bumume I get 2 lemon for each.. and sure, we’ll use your number 50 pistachio. If solo vanilla is nerfed back to 1 scoop I would get 9 vanilla scoops. 24 lemon. So total of 83 scoops. Mostly pistachio.

Situation B – klan raid

120 visits. Fair to bumume no lemon, but let’s say you’ll get 6 out of your 12 visits, because. We can use the same number for pistachio, cause it’s likely you can do both, so 50 pistachio. If you can get 109 vanilla, that’s 165 scoops. So you’d get double for doing a raid.

That looks pretty good on paper to me. We want to adjust it? Make solo vanilla worth 2 instead of 1.. or 3 instead of 1…

Again, I’m just saying there are options when it comes to vanilla.

Maybe I’m missing something here.. am I?

Personally I’m fine with most of your argument here. If you can balance this right I’d certainly be more comfortable with it… as long as I’m not overlooking something, which is possible. The only thing I’d like to point out is that the last time I raided pistachio was next to impossible to gain. Trying to take larger forums, not double up on forums being prepared, running multiple alts at once (which you’ll probably have to do, since it’s very tough finding 10 people willing to raid nowadays, let alone at the same time) and keeping an eye on the 12 count is tricky enough without having to avoid certain forums cos you’ve taken them before. If there’s some interference it’s a nightmare.

I’d say it is doable under minimal interference conditions, but extremely easy to mess up. Probably only half (or even less) of the 10 raiders would manage it – I expect on the ‘mains’ since keeping track of the alts as well would be too confusing and time consuming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!