Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

With so many forums, it’s now very easy to pwn four in a row. The trick is keeping an eye on those forums and pwning a new one at the right moment. But I’d like to see a reward for pwning 8 forums at once. I suggest that if a player can pwn 8 forums at once, they should earn an additional 40 Vanilla Scoops. The extra four visits used to get to that 8 total (from the current 4) could earn you 32 Vanillas, so this would simply be a 25% bonus for taking that risk and achieving it. And if a player pwns 12 forums at once, then that reward should be an additional 64 Vanilla Scoops (total = 112 Scoops) Currently 12 visits can net you 72 Vanilla Scoops max (on solo raids). So, the additional total reward for pwning 12 at once isn’t unreasonable. Plus the skillful player will be netting Lemons & Pistachios along the way.

I know it personally gets boring sitting on a forum, ready to finish it, watching my Dom page, waiting for my total to drop to 3. With the enticement of superior rewards for more aggressive plays, it offers a new strategy into the game. Higher risk for higher rewards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!