Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

I was defeated today. Well, not technically, but I had to leave the forum. Log in to see images!

Anyways, I had two forum visits left. I was attacking the furfabulous person forum when I got beaten in a war of attrition. I had three threads left! Just a couple more lipsticks would have done it… Anyways, I’m totally broke, so with my last forum visit, I decide to deploy the fbo code to a forum, which causes the cop to show up

So right now I’m feeling pretty goddamn owned. Hopefully I’ll get some good deliveries overnight. Anyways, my question was: would it be wiser to just buy a ton of consumables (I had about 6 lipstick and 4 +50 ego things) then attack again, or should I spend a day or two attacking easier forums and getting new gear?

Another question: I understand users aren’t allowed to have multiple accounts. Then, is there a way to try out different clbumes besides buying extra characters?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!