Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

A Broken Box Posted:

Olololol I R Teh Nub.

Ego: 7700

Proc. Power: 300

Offense: 42

Defense: 22

Luck: 1

Frugality: 10

Charisma: 10

Upkeep: 1

7700 Ego means you put 88 of your 110 upgrade points into Ego, leaving you with 12 points to play with.

I can actually make a fair guess as to what equipment you have.

Your luck is only 1, so you clearly have no Beast0r cables equipped

You have 300 PP, but since you don’t have a Beast0rs I doubt you have any WetGears either. With PP boosting .moar files being as rare as they are, that makes your most likely loadout four nVulva 6000RXs. That would give you +24 offense, bringing your ‘base’ offense down to 18.

A frugality of exactly 10 is highly unlikely to result from .moar files, so I’d expect that’s where most of your 12 remaining points went.

Of course, there are other possible loadouts. You could have gotten lucky with .moar files and grabbed two wetgears, a 10TB, and an nVulva. Or you might have two WetGear, two 10TBs, and a Prosthetic Finger. It doesn’t really matter, the point is that your equipment isn’t even close to ideal.

The short version is that you are level 22, have intentionally sabotaged your own stats to reduce your normal offense, and have suboptimal gear. Comparing your stats to a level 35 camwhore with optimal gear, a decent boost from .moar files, and a singular focus for offense is meaningless.

Or, rather, the fact that you are actually trying to compare a level 22 hacker to a level 35 camwhore is telling in and of itself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!