Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Cherrypie Posted:

Too bad you can’t re-XSS a forum you already XSS’d. That’d be the motherload >.> <.<

Here, maybe it’ll help if you think of it this way. You XSS the forum once and get a giant lump sum for your hard work, instead of having to pwn it every week and getting a piddling sum that only starts adding up after half a dozen weeks. Log in to see images!

EDIT: lol I thought I replied to this thread. I just realized I didn’t. So here’s my opinion: offense or defense…?

Offense – for faster pwning of threads. Great for blitzing through easier forums.

Defense – for longer, more drawn-out battles. This is mostly because in longer battles you spend more time healing and using items, and that means you are getting hit more than you are hitting the enemy. Definitely the choice for challenging forums that are supposed to be difficult.

In short, offense for easy forums, defense for hard ones. Log in to see images! Skyreal edited this message on 03/07/2008 12:21PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!