Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I have only one alt, and it’s a hacker.

I’ve used every forum visit I’ve received on it, ever since I created it almost a month ago.

AND I STILL CAN’T EVEN GET TO LEVEL 20. The upper forums are too hard for the consumables I can buy with the ****y little amount of Flezz I get from deliveries, and it levels too damn slow.

And that was before both nerfs! Now the forums are harder and the attacks are weaker? Screw that… I can’t even play the hacker anymore. Too tedious. I think it’s gone through 2 levels now and there are no additional attacks I can use. So the forums and leveling get harder and there are no new attacks to do anything with. And there are no amplifiers like Fap or Racial Tension that trolls have… talk about a rip… >.<

Seriously, I find myself filling the entire bar with attack refreshes sometimes, I even end up going all the way down to ‘scrmbl’ at times (including OBP and Recipes). Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!