Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

FalCoN Posted:

As a matter of fact, the so-called “Earth” is divided into numerous time zones. This is an interesting fact eventhough it usually does not affect your daily life at all – because you only care about the time zone you’re located in (except if you’re doing serious business). However, there are special occasions when time zones are a pretty cool thing. For example, there is the “internet”. It unites people from different time zones in one place. However, there is no such thing as internet time (despite the fact that Swatch was so gay to try to establish something of this kind, but failed horribly). Sometimes, this is not a problem because the website focusses on one particular time zone, so that e.g. a German website can simply use UTC+1 as the standard time. However, it would be perfectly absurd to expect that all websites can use only one time zone without confusing the visitors of the website. There are numerous solutions for this problem, the most common one being letting the user define his own time zone and then showing him all the times according to his personal time zone preference. In my humble opinion, this system might be very well implemented into ForumWarz and many people would benefit, especially those who live in Europe and are not used to that whole time zone **** at all. You would just need to include such a section into the player options and transform all times (e.g. on Flamebate) by using a simple PHP script.

tl;dr: Make it possible for the players to define their own time zone. Log in to see images!

Just learn a little math.

Or look at the timers all over the place that say xLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!