Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Since when were hackers supposed to be a challenge clbum? Never realized that. Must Have been out that day.

Seriously though, I stopped using my hacker a while ago because it was too easy. Hah!

Hackers were fine before. Yes, we had to devote a slot or two to PP, but we have 4. So ****ing what. Basically, hackers would be fine now with the new buffed forums if they were the way they were before the nerfs.

The only grips I have about Hackers is why the hell PP restores are so expensive? Makes playing with them so stupidly difficult in the beginning because you level really fast and then have attacks you can use only once in a forum before you have to resort to using re-re attacks. And when you finish, now you have to re-equip everything so you can optimize your luck/charisma and get more deliveries, just so you can be able to buy perhaps one or two PP restores in addition to your hardware upgrades, which you may or may not be able to buy since you have to go fix all your equipment, since Hacker equips are about as durable as a dry leaf in a bonfire.

Man, this is why I like hackers. Much more in-depth when they’re not broken.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!