Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Right I get it, you guys sat there and blatantly broke the rules, even knew you were doing so, and suddenly its okay because you’re willing to take punishment?

No, that’s not punishment. Not in the vaguest of degrees. For it to be a punishment it has to actually mean something, this means NOTHING if you sit there and put your hands out, expecting the slap on the wrist.

Banning the whole Klan while harsh, will reinforce that your actions have farther reaching consequences than you think. Brainfreeze admitted to flagrant rule breaking, that members of their congregation lobbied to have put into place. This isn’t “oops my bad” this is “I knew what the consequences were and did it anyways”.

Don’t think I need to reply to something that contains only emotional rants instead of rationale. You’re only ****ed off because we posted this on the forums. If we didn’t actually went out of our way to comment, you’d ignore everything what happened. Trying to sound righteous doesn’t work, normally, because you fall on hypocrisy pretty fast.

I hope to see you making more posts to change INCIT in the future, and next time, with rationale, like we from Brainfreeze did. Not just a borderline nerd-rage because you want to see some bans for the lulz.

Fran edited this message on 11/27/2008 2:12AM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!