Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Fran Posted:

You’re creating a storm in a glbum of water. We already apologized and even posted results on the experience. What else do you want, bash because your ego needs it? That could be borderline trolling, you know…

Right I get it, you guys sat there and blatantly broke the rules, even knew you were doing so, and suddenly its okay because you’re willing to take punishment?

No, that’s not punishment. Not in the vaguest of degrees. For it to be a punishment it has to actually mean something, this means NOTHING if you sit there and put your hands out, expecting the slap on the wrist.

Banning the whole Klan while harsh, will reinforce that your actions have farther reaching consequences than you think. Brainfreeze admitted to flagrant rule breaking, that members of their congregation lobbied to have put into place. This isn’t “oops my bad” this is “I knew what the consequences were and did it anyways”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!