Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

To be quite honest, I think we should simply abort the INCIT project. The project was faded to fail since the start.

Some flaws on it, in my opinion:

– Low scoop gain/hour – It could be considered as low as Forumbuildr, but on buildr you can submit more than 1 submission at once and these submissions can get more choc scoops than incit, even with the rampant downvoting. You’ll get 12 scoops/hour if you win ALL the 12 submissions you can send during that hour. It’s almost impossible to happen.

– Lack of sound to announce voting/new round: Yeah this is pretty obvious. 5 minutes for one submission is way too much. People get bored and go surf a little on the internet, and when they’re back, they lost their round with their submission disqualified because they didn’t get to vote. Don’t think adding a sound to announce voting/new rounds would hurt – if you don’t like it, you would simply remove it on your options.

– No real incentive to play – I watch incit a few times per week, and every time I go there, people are flaming, and submissing stuff like fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of society and etc. You don’t need to troll to see people sending these as serious submissions all the time. And pics repeat more often than not, I know it’s hard to get new pics constantly, but when it gets to the point that someone infrequent to incit like me notice the pics were shown already once, you know something is wrong. I wonder how INCIT regulars react to this.

– No milestone E-Peens – On this very moment, the INCIT and the Hall of **** leaderboards are, for me, as broken as the Most Forums Pwned leaderboard. I don’t blame Orb or whoever is topping the leaderboards atm. The fact is, if you want to top these from zero, you’ll need to be on INCIT 24/7, or you’ll need to play for months. Orb took what, 5 months to reach his 1000 wins? Milestone E-Peens remove the incentive to play INCIT, as it removes the incentive to pwn forums to compete for the MFP leaderboard.

That’s the INCIT issue in my eyes, for now.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!