Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

At my school, Recently some kid codenamed “Outcast” has sent out letters to select students through the past 2 weeks and has threatened everyone about this thursday. I recieved en email directed at me from EDITED OUT earlier today. I dont think I will be going to school on thursday. This kid has already carved stuff into bathroom walls, and left notes to people in clbumrooms. over 70 in all. Hes serious. this aint no rumor. Some of us have sent emails to the school’s principal and head of journalism about this.

The scary thing is, is according to most people trying to find him, this kid has completely proxied everything and cannot be tracked online. If he has a gun, its probably already in his locker. All the in-school letters have been typed out in times new roman font and left folded up underneath desks.

I will keep you guys updated through the next few days.

I am not lying about anything. I honestly feel threatened by this and I do fear for my well-being, especially in the next couple of days.

Wish me luck, RR. I know you are a heartworming atmosphere for me, and Ive always found happiness here. Lets hope I can survive on thursday.

please don’t email him. It’ll only make things worse

SirIsaac edited this message on 11/26/2008 7:38PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!