Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Szandrah

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

crackednut Posted:

You still were wrong. And i was right.

Yeah, and being right is all that matters, right? You’re like totally missing the point! But I guess that being technically right is more important than accepting reality. You’re just being a bully, trying to get cred by pointing out flaws in peoples language and not their reasoning. Well newsflash, trollboy, spelling and reality aren’t the same thing! You’re just a lame excuse for a self appointed forum watcher. I can’t really say that you should find something better to do because clearly your life doesn’t involve better things than trolling other people for no reason, but I still think you should go away and do stuff that doesn’t involve me in any way. Like proof reading the rules for Dungeons and Retards.

Oh, and you should spell “I” with a capital i.

I know I’m hot, but you can point it out to me anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!