Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

An open letter on making clbumes into unique and beautiful snowflakes:

What game are you people playing? I am playing ForumWarz. I pwn threads in forums. I get deliveries in the morning for doing that. When I do it fast or in a certain order, I get scoops. Scoops are good for playing Domination.

When I am pwning a forum another rogue forum does not sneak up behind me and start attacking. I must simply deal with the forum I’ve chosen. I will not need to consult the rest of my bumault team, since every freaking mission is solo.

There is no legitimate use for a “tank” in this game currently. It is cool to have a use for the off stats, but given that the two major end game activities are Domination and Job Board and both require speed – offense is, and needs to be, the major concern for competitive play. This also means that clbum balance is ultimately much more important in the end game – after Ep 2 has been completed, so we are talking level 25+ generally.

Clbum diversity in the sense of how to play is not a bad thing, that is cool. Clbum diversity in the sense that say trolls cannot hope to ever pwn a forum as fast as hackers, is a bad thing.

Until a time, should it ever come, when individual players need to work together on pwning something please quit being wacky. I’d really prefer that things didn’t return to the DML troll situation we saw at the end of Ep 1.

Love,

scully

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!