Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mask

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

Leos Vor Handlebles Posted:

It was a silent christmas eve, and all through the house, only the computer was stirring, though it had not a mouse, and on the screen, blaring in bright orange & white, a site called ForumWarz did shine through the night. So, Santa came down the chimney with care, wary of stockings that were hung around there. “What a tarnished tradition” he thought to himself, and soon his bag followed, tossed down by an elf. So, with presents he laid, a dozen or so, a X-Box for James, for doing so-so, a Barbie game for Suzie, and a new Mouse for Tommy, all silently placed, along with nine others, I failed to contemplate. So, soon he saw, the screen’s bright glare, now being Santa & all, he quickly wooshed there. The screen aglow, he clicked & clacked, checking the “accounts” on that browser-like game. He scratched his chin, he took a look around, he them harumphed, and chewed a cookie, for reasons unknown, as he made an account, SomeThingFilledWithSnow, he sent 10 BP, to everyone there, that he felt they deserved, with nary a care, for even being Santa, he knew them all well, for he had checked his list thrice, and boy was it “hell”. Soon he logged out, making sure to delete, any pbumword he may have decided to keep, he deleted the history of him being there, and wooshed up the chimney, his bag, with care. That morning, when the children awoke, all of them awestruck, but not for the presents aloaf, but for the 10 BP, sitting on screen, that said, and I quote,” Happy Halloween, I mean Christmas!”

Only a week or so early dude

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!