Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Scyld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cyberface207 Posted:

I think the more hardcore you want to play an Emo Kid (the closer to death you intend to hover) the more you should focus on defense rather than offense to prevent yourself being one-shotted unexpectedly. It kinda balances out, though.

I disagree, actually. What you really want is a huge ego so that you’re able to get a substantial number of attacks out while your ego is sitting at a low percent without having to worry about getting one-shotted.

On the other hand, because you’re only able to do a finite number of attacks while you’re at low ego before you are forced to bring it back up in order to survive, you want those big attacks to be very high damage, and you want them to benefit the most from the low ego multiplier. That’s why it’s best to stack offense as an emo.

So emos should stack ego in order to be able to stay at a low percentage of ego for a while, and they want to stack offense to make those glorious Log in to see images! moments hit harder.

Defense is for the Trolls, who are, relatively speaking, the “tanks” of ForumWarz- lots of low power attacks and lots of defense to slowly wear down the threads they attack while having no healing abilities aside from pillz. They don’t have the huge miasma-surfeited attacks of a depressed EmoKid or the incredible moneyshots of a prettied-up Camwhore.

Now as for the Camwhores, I honestly don’t know, but I’m guessing that they should focus more on Offense due to Threaten to Contact Authorities, which has the best Offense/damage ratio of any ability in the game. Maybe not focus so much as Emos, but I don’t know. They certainly need more Sexiness at the sacrifice of Ego than Emos do (at the cost of Tears, duh), so that might make it more worth their while to have some Defense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!