Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dynmitrave

Avatar: 77264 Tue Nov 04 15:31:25 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Dear Friend,I and my Official Collegueas,after going through your profile in search of a reputable foreign partner who can bumist us to excute an urgent business, decieded to contact you to bumist us in excuting a profitable business involving a huge profit and international cooperation.We are interested in the Importations of Solar panels,Agricultural Equipment, Chemicals and Computer accessories from overseas and we need a Foreign partner who can bumist us to put claim ove r the sum of(US$21.MILLION) United States Dollars belonging to a foriegn customer of our bank,late Mr Francis Lee a Mechanical Engineering Consultant, who died after his wife through the terible desease (HIV-AIDS INFECTION) at the General Hospital here in Benin Republic, on the 9th June 2004,He was married to Late Mrs. Gloria Lee and they had no child.For three years now,i have made further investigations to locate any of the LEE’s relative,but all effort proved abortive.According to our banking system, any fund that remains in the bank suspence account for upto five years, will be confiscated and pushed into the government treasury vault as unclaimed fund,I and my trusted colleagues have decided to seek for your inflinching suport to present you as the rightful next of kin/Beneficairy of the above mentioned fund in our bank,However,I am the Manager of Foreign Operation Department,Bank of Africa here in Benin Republic where the fund is currently in a suspence account, I fou nd it more convenient and reliable here to commence on this deal with you after being convinced with my trusted colleagues to work with you to achive this benefits together as partners.We have resolved that 35% will be your Commission for nominating your bank account and also standing as the Next of Kin to receive this fund on our behalf,as well as other bumistance you may give in this deal,while 60% of our share will be used for importation which you will oversee on our behalf, 5% of the entire sum is to cover and settle any expenses you or I may incur in the cause of making this transfer a success.Furthermore, it is my full responsibility to send you an Application form to fill and send to the bank to apply for the claim of the fund and also acquire the vital dogreat timesentation to justify the inflow of this fund into your account to avoid any eyebrow from our bank and in your country Government. Be rest asured that every arrangements have been carefully worked out here in this bank before contacting you as i and my colleagues are staff members in this bank,I bid you to know that,It is against our official rules & regulation to operate a foreign account as a civil servant still in an active service,that is the reason why we are soliciting your firm support.This transaction is 100% risk free and will be finalized within 14 banking working days upon your complance and acceptance.Finally upon your acceptance to work with us, you are requested to furnish us with the below informations for the successful completion of this project/transfer of the said fund into your nominated account.(1)YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS (2)YOUR BANKING DETAILS. Again,the transaction is 100% guaranteed and risk free.upon your acceptance to carry on this transaction with me, do not hesitate to Reply me Best Regards,Your’s Sincerely. Ms Sonia Desire

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!