Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

big thanks to all you serious dawgs. Log in to see images!

for some reason youtube isn’t working for me right now (it does this occasionally and i don’t know why goddamn) so i’ll have to check that stuff out later

Odalisque Posted:

I’m not fat. Log in to see images!

[code]

(but seriously let me look through my stuff and I’ll get back to you Log in to see images!

haha, oh man. you’re actually the first person i thought of asking for advice on this. i remember i went into idc and checked to see if you were around. Log in to see images!

Odalisque Posted:

How about Mount Eerie – In Moonlight

Or just about any song in that album, they all sound like they’re all deep although they’re probably not.

(the album was in the old mediafire thread but I’ll make sure you get it if you don’t have it)

oh yeah, i’ve got that one. was planning on using it. Log in to see images!

Amasius Posted:

Dylan and Nick Drake? I already like that girl.

Look for these albums:

– Patti Smith: Horses

– Van Morrison: Moondance

– Joni Mitchell: Blue

– Scott Walker: Scott 4

– Leonard Cohen: Songs of Love and Hate

That’s deep ****.

oh yeahh. B)

she also really, really, REALLY likes leonard cohen so these are probably spot on.

The Monarch Posted:

Polly by Nirvana

i’m p sure she doesn’t like nirvana but thanks for the recommendation

Natalie Petrov Posted:

Things by Her Space Holiday. IMPORTANT NOTE: Their old stuff, like “Something to Do With My Hands” or “My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend,” **** like that, NOT their new stuff.

Things by Hefner, namely “When Angels Play Their Drum Machines.”

note: I have used these songs to pick up chicks personally in the past.

gotta check this shout out later cus my friends are here but they’re probably good since you recommended them

also, once again, THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!