Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

Fran Posted:

Grats on breaking Fetish Pics.

225, really?

I seriously hope Hackers also got nerfed.

Fetish Pics aren’t exactly broken, but the combination of bringing Fetish Pics down from 300 to 225 and Hand Bra down from 250 to 200 make me a sad player indeed, when combined with watching that other skill go up from 200ish to 400.

Now our high-end skills are Goosefat’s Recipe Book, then Hand Bra (sort of), then Fetish Pics, and there’s still no utility from the textual bumault tree, and the forums do so little damage these days that the recovery tree is lackluster at best.

With two dead-end trees, so to speak, Camwhores are relegated to using the same two attacks over and over again, and having those abilities downgraded without affecting the need for the other skills to be used leaves much to be desired.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!