Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

angelgirl

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

kittiejenn Posted:

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there’s no ****ing way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Why aren’t sheets of college-ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in clbum? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody, a rock would tear that **** up in 2 seconds. When I play rock paper scissors I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say “oh **** I’m sorry I thought paper would protect you, bumhole”

Full.Of.Win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!