Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

In case you’re legally very special, allow me to explain how this contest will work. For the chance to win 12BP you must rewrite the lyrics of any popular Christmas carol or Christmas themed song using Forumwarz references. There are only three rules you must adhere to when submitting your entry:

1: It must be original (i.e. yours)

2: Let us know what song/carol you have rewritten

3: You may sing your entry and post a link to it, which may increase your chances of winning. But the lyrics MUST be posted.

The acceptable entries will be inserted into a poll, where they will be voted on for 48 hours. The winner will receive the BP.

I’ll give you until the December 10th to submit entries, voting will end on the 12th. So if you’re interested you should get Mr Cratchit cracking with your evil bidding (or do it yourself). BAH! HUMBUG!

EDIT: I fail. Voting is meant to end on the 12th.

drussthebritishbastard edited this message on 11/22/2008 6:55AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!