Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Re-posted with apologies to n00b65 for lack of spoiler tags originally…

I’m a total n00b and I’m not having any trouble with it so far, although I’m steering clear of the Nuclear Power Plant board until I’ve got a few more levels under my belt. I’ve pwned all the other forums and never died apart from the compulsory Martyrdom missions… but it’s still going to have taken me upwards of a week by the time I get through.

The only way you could do it in two days is – as a minimum – buying extra forum visits.

On that note, what’s with extra visits being an “illegal” enhancement? For any developers who might be reading: that’s the only enhancement I’m interested in, and the fact of extra visits being illegal is exactly why I haven’t paid any money to play. You’re hoist with your own petards there, methinks.

I’m sure there’s a reason why having extra visits disqualifies you from competitive aspects, I just can’t see what it is!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!