Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Here’s the deal: I recently won a brownie point in another contest. All the same, I don’t want to buy any of the hacks/avatar mod ****… and I figure Ep.3 will cost enough that I’ll need more than a few BP anyway. So, I’m feeling charitable.

But this ain’t gonna come free – I want some information. Namely, one BP is heading to the first one of you who can put together the ‘Pink Floyd – Darkside full album’ .moar file. I need proof, copypasta of the full stats, and a screenshot. One of the higher-ups should be able to come by and make sure nobody tards around in PS and makes some **** up.

This will not only help you (the thing’s so ****ing rare you’d probably even get an e-peen,) but the entire community of those of us chasing the damn thing without knowing if it’s even good for our clbumes, or if it’s a major ****ing wash.

Happy hunting!

Good luck.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!