Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Galactic Posted:

Ah, gosh. Yesterday I had to sell lots of stuff to get the Johnsons and Johnsons™, and today I actually had to sell Defaced Mona Lisa to get these. If the Lennonparty shows up tomorrow, I’m gonna scream because I’ll have nothing to sell >:<

Think about it, there are now a few more items sold at ppwn shoppe each day than before, and the rate at which glbumes are popping up is amazing lately (could just be luck but even so). These things will show up pretty soon. They don’t have that big of an advantage over the glbumes from yesterday so skip this one and wait for a better one. You don’t really need the stat boost anyway. Not like there’s any benefit from collecting every glbumes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!