Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Yeah, Spider Jerusalem wasn’t satisfied with earning his two scoops for most scoops & fave flav, he ****ed me over for Min Scoop. ****ing male reproductive organhole, I had enough The bumhole cards that I could have destroyed all of his scoops and given the win to another player (quickbolt), but I figured it wasn’t worth it.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that you’ll never win another Domination if I’m your opponent, Spider. I will forfeit any attempt to win just to stockpile cards to **** you over. You won a battle, but I will ****ing pwn your bum in the war. And with the new forumbuildr rules coming into play, you won’t be able to cheat anymore, male reproductive organmangler.

You didn’t use your cards to secure your own win, you used them jsut to **** me over. And if I’d been paranoid enough to sit there and wait & wait, I’d have unloaded the 2 bumhole cards on you that I had no reason to use,and you would have had nothing.

In other words, ****tard, you came so damn close to ****ing yourself over. And the next game I’m inwith you, I’m going to specifically make sure that you do not win. Because that’s all you did in this case; instead of keeping your scoops and earning your two medals, you decided to **** with someone.

Hold your plate up high, ****. I got a shovelful of **** waiting for you. And, no, you can’t have any ketchup with it, you get to eat it raw, just like your mom.

But, hey, it’s all in fun & games, right?

male reproductive organsucker.

Okay, out of character, dude… I can’t believe you took such a risk! All joking & ranting aside, I was sitting on two bumhole cards, but never really thought you’d screw with me and risk winning the medals. I figured we’d both be happy getting 2 each, since we were the only ones actually playing.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!