Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ming

Avatar: 29595 Fri Dec 12 10:14:13 -0500 2008

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Testing showed that a 7cha emokid was getting the exact same deliveries for the exact same forums as a 58cha camwhore, but the camwhore equipment and sexiness restoring items cost twice as much as any other clbumes equipment.

From what I saw (observation rather than careful testing) charisma only makes a difference on some weaker forums – i.e. you get a venus on more forums with camwhore, than you do for a clbum with low charisma.

Already mature camwhores don’t need comsumables at all (they could be 100s of times more expensive and it wouldn’t matter a jot) and since you can single hit your way through most forums, repair costs are minimal at best, probably close to zero. Unless you’re going through all the forums for streaks & pistachio, which will cost you maybe 5k  in repairs, across the entire streak. Also, I don’t believe any of my expensive camwhore equipment has needed any repairs at all since I bought it, which is quite different to my troll equipment, which has (while running the same forums) racked up quite a bit of damage.

Now, you’re free to argue that Ep2 wasn’t as kind to trolls as it was to other clbumes, but you haven’t really been nerfed all that much.

4m  is alot of ground to make up. Too much.

Ming edited this message on 11/15/2008 1:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!