Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Garet

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Darn it! I missed out on that E-Peen by the skin of my teeth. Comes from being a Permanoob, I guess.

(EDIT: Oh. Heheh, it appears I have a spoiler in here. MY PERMANOOBISM PREVENTS ME FROM KNOWING. I’M SORRY, OK?!)

Anyway, my tale of sorrow goes thusly- I changed clbum to Permanoob JUST ONE MINUTE before entering (with intent to pwn) the LAST FORUM, because I thought Ep. 1 was longer than that. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LACK OF E-PEEN, PERMANOOBISM. >_<

(Won’t someone hear my cries of sorrow and give me such a Peen for free? Whaddaya mean, “NO”?)

I have the Obama-voting one, and, umm… MORE IS BETTER. So, gimme. *¬*

(LATER EDIT: No one ever listens… I should have been an Emo Kid… Because then I’d have a suitable reason for being the way I am… alone, defeated… Why am I being like this? Because. I have nothing better to say. Who needs E-Peen is no one ever notices you… isn’t that right, Garet? “Yes, Garet, it most certainly is”. Pitiable.)

Garet edited this message on 11/15/2008 1:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!