Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

BaconSupreme Posted:

Beast0r Cables are the most useless item in A&A. By the time you make enough money to buy them, you should already have 3 50TB HDDs and 4 Polka Dot Boxes for rollover.

What the heck else am I supposed to spend all this Flezz on? “Not having to adjust your hardware for rollover” is a minor benefit, but a benefit nonetheless; and after you buy Beast0r Cables, the finger implant, and the best hacker book, you have essentially nothing else useful to spend flezz on. So rather than “let the flezz pile up earlier” why not get the last useful thing, and let the flezz start piling up a little bit later.

Personally, I don’t devote any hardware spots to proc power. I use the finger implant, the hacker book, and I’ve been fiddling around with my .moars to see what works best, some of which give proc. power.

For the record, my stats are Offense 104 Defense 81 Luck 57, and I have 160 Proc Power. Nothing really gives me trouble

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 11/13/2008 8:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!