Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Hey JB. My name’s shrtcat. Here’s meh story.

Well for starters, I totally enjoy defending and standing up for my friends, I’ll spread the word on how great and awesome you are, on the point of almost spamming the hell out of every person. I will have no shame being “JB’s **** for the rest of my life” ,in fact, it’ll be a badge of honor to me actually.

My #1 Mission: To make sure no one on Forumwarz messes with JB, and that every noob knows how great you are.

You’ll be updated daily on everything that happened, and what didn’t happen.

Why would I be a good choice? I’m as nice as the day is long (Not sure if that makes sense), I’ll browse every single thread and make sure nothing wrong is going on, I’m dedicated, I’ll stay your friend after the week is up. I’ll do as I’m told(by you). I’ll someone who you can rely on, and you can tell if you had a bad day (I have super good experience cheering people up.)

And if there is anything else, any favor at all, I’ll go all the way to the end of the earth teh internetz to make you happy, to show you how awesome of a friend I’ll be. I’m also willing to change anything that doesn’t please you 100%.

That, is why I think I’d be a good candidate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you consider picking me. Log in to see images!

Edit: I may not be able to do anything for you, Brownie-point-wise ( like make a comm. add), but don’t let that make you think I won’t be a good friend. Remember, a good friend will put up a comm. add about you, but a BEST friend, will spend hours, downing himself, to get the same effect as a comm. add. =)

shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 6:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!