Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

XxXx402xXxXx Posted:

I’m not sure where exactly I came up with this. Probably from the rare monsters in FFXII or something.

Anyway, would it be cool if maybe when you entered a forum to pwn it, there was a very small chance (I’m talkin’ real small, <1% here) for a “rare thread” to pop up. It’d have its own little blinky “rare” topic logo or something, and be made by one of your sTalk contacts on his/her specific forum or a forum appropriate for the character—for example: you could see an Ophelia thread at Woe is Us, something from THE_**** on Fitness fabulous personry, Doctor O on the Permanoob forum, et al. They’d have one “typical post” in the thread at the start, and when you start pwning the thread (which would ideally have more pwnage than a normal thread kinda like the “boss threads” from the near the end of episode 2) they’d have a few special angry replies—imagine getting Ophelia’s bad poetry used against you Log in to see images!

I’m not totally sure what the rewards would be. The obvious option would be rare .moar related stuff. Maybe three or four .moar files from a higher level forum, or a fully bumembled media file form the forum you’re pwning.

Obviously not a pressing issue, just an interesting idea I had.

i like just the first part of this idea, but just make them a ‘boss’ thread that is tougher and gives several rare moar files at once or something…-anything more would be a lot of programming which is clearly not trouts forte (hehe just teasing, dont you fabulous persons ban me) (actually ****, not teasing, prog stuff better trout, here have some chicken soup)

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 11/13/2008 12:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!