Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Scarlett Posted:

It always resets if you do the same forum twice in a row as far as I can tell. What is a bit confusing is why people were having trouble with streaks breaking when they pwned PP and Church in both the community and official lineup. Unless they did them alphabetically (that seems very awkward) or didn’t realize the steak was actually still going and just abandoned it. Probably didn’t realize and abandoned. I would have abandoned thinking the big streak was ended had I gotten a “4 in a row” notice.

I did keep going when my streak reset on Church and PRAYED my thoughts were wrong until I got the 4 in a row notice and single scoop. However, I *kept* going and got more weirdness, but it worked out to my benefit… somehow.

After 12 forums in a row (after the reset), I jumped back up to the next one I should have had when I got reset… so I went from 12 to 40. When I got to the levels I couldn’t beat on that particular alt (I didn’t level up before starting the run), I wondered about starting “over” and seeing if I could keep my streak going… which worked. I got all the way back through the ep1 forums (as far as Church again, actually) and got my streak up to 68.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!