Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Won’t Evil Trout already let you delete your account as one clbum and start a new account as a different clbum if you ask him nicely? I don’t see how what the OP is asking for is really substantively different than this other than it’s automated. I mean, I agree that if you’re sick of being an Emo Kid and you want to try being a Troll and you can’t get your hands on BP for some reason, it’s reasonable to let you trash your Emo Kid and become a Troll. But constantly regrinding through the game since it gives you some kind of benefit each time you do it? I’ve really had enough of that in other games.

Nope. I have 2 alts I would like to just reset back to level 1 but there is no way it can be done at the moment. I would like to try the premanoob clbum, but I am not going to “upgrade” my current re-re.

Which is why I like this idea Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!