Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Douchous Bag-
gus

[The Douche]

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Raepdog Posted:

Cheaters should have small male reproductive organs like in real life.

Just get a new alt its the same as going to lvl 1.

Alright alright alright, we get it, you hate cheaters we should cut off cheaters male reproductive organs and blah blah blah blah blah.

Serious If you’re not going to constructively contribute to this, why the hell are you even posting? We get it, you hate cheaters. Get over it and leave the thread if you have nothing of worth to add. You haven’t added anything with your last two posts at all. Some of us would prefer it if we could keep our characters, making a new alt means we can’t have the same name as our cheater. We want the ability to say “You know what, okay I’m sorry I made a hastey decision.”

Frankly, I could see it working like this;

Loterry Winner – subtract 100K flezz.

Blow your load – Character is unable to gain forum visits until 69 have gone by, thus letting everyone else catch up to them.

Game DOlphin, should be permanent, there’s really no way you could balance a character after they **** up things with that.

Douchous Baggus edited this message on 11/09/2008 5:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!