Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

It’s cool that you’ve included a way for people who don’t want to take the time to learn CSS formatting by providing an easy to use form that automagically formats it for them. I also really like the real time preview.

What I don’t like is that now I can’t do anything other than color swaps to make my styles stand out. I can’t for example, set what kind of borders I want (solid, dashes, etc.) let alone their size. All you let us choose is fonts, margins and colors.

I’m sure you have a great reason for this like, easing your headaches when converting sloppy CSS into a published forum. Or say, preventing people from doing unintended styles like using an image uri. But really what your doing is limiting creativity.

I would like the ability to use the new auto-styler, as well as an option to format it by hand. I’m sure there are others who would like the same.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!