Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

AllisonInvisible Posted:

Thank you!

What’s worse (I’m still hung up on the no-gay thing, but apparently/seemingly we (Florida) already have something in place banning that), only hetero marriage will be considered anything worth ****. Anything else like it, even among a hetero couple, will mean nothing. What’s up to the courts, from what (little) I’ve read, will be what is defined as being similar enough to (in scale/function/whatevz) to marriage. Q: If all the frills are done away with, what all would it take for a couple to marry (for the legal benefits), esp. for the old people, as brought up in this article eh, not the article I’m thinking (prolly), but the one I left off on earlier when rummaging about all this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!