Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hey man, I feel your pain. I’m supposed to be the creative director of Forumwarz and ****s vote my **** down too, often with no apparent rhyme or reason.

Let’s see how this pans out. We’ll also try to keep track of the “Negative Nellies” better, and discount their votes.

As an admin, I’m tempted to revive some of the obviously good user subs from the dead, but that’s a lot of work. I guess the competitive aspect of this makes people act like jerk-offs.

Honestly, I’d rather forum-building be competitive and have occasional jerk-offs than have it be admin-decided. No offense meant to you or your aesthetic sense; it’s just that many of the ‘admin-decided’ collaborative projects I’ve seen turn into politics of ‘who can play up to the admins best’, which sucks.

In the future we plan to have more truly collaborative and not so competitive forums (Klan-based, pool-based, etc), but for now we’re relying on the herd mentality. The forums that emerge are still pretty gold, you gotta admit!

Oh, agreed. My suggested forums still would lose this week anyways. But I wanted moar Chocolate Scoops!!! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!