Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chelsea Clin-
ton

Avatar: 49405 Wed Nov 19 21:06:58 -0500 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

hay

spacekadt Posted:

From the tubmail: “Unless of course you thought they were different forums which they are not.”

I think they need to be removed from the non-community side, honestly. When I brought it up under my alt before, people were saying that they wanted to have access to them despite not having Episode 2. It’s a valid request given that they really are community forums that they sucked into the storyline.

It’s not hard to write something into the narratives (story wise, I think I saw something that actually changing the narratives was a bit of a pain in the bum) telling the player to find the forums on the community tab. Hell, it’s even already there when you get the PP mission – I specifically watched for that on one alt.

As for the person above that mentioned the spreadsheet… I’ve done that oodles of times. And managed to **** up my runs *every time* when I forget to mark off that I ran something. So I came back the next day and ran it again. Sometimes I did it early, sometimes I did it way the hell late. I found my best luck (until this happened) to be just running the forums in order… I could check my visit history and know exactly where to pick up… and it didn’t rely on me remembering to do anything. (other than remembering to skip PP and CoS now)

I did the same thing with spreadsheet, and it didnt work out too good, but like you i just run the forums in order hard to easy…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!